Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Profile of Job #4: Babysitter/Nanny

Job Title: Babysitter
Job Salary: $7-$10/hour

Job requirements: Be willing to care for children for long lengths of time, read the same book over and over again, fight with toy knights 'unto death', and count to "fifty fifty twenty and a half" (actually, I lie. I couldn't do it. Please call me if you can!).

Advantages of job: Work from home on some occasions. Have a blast playing like a kid! Plus, if they are little, you get paid breaks during nap time :)

I absolutely love babysitting and have been doing it as a job since I was 12 years old. Little sister was first job. I've babysat too many kids to count since then!

Thanks for reading my blog - Please comment and add your reaction at the bottom, plus "follow" my blog so I can see how many people are reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin