Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's the big day!

Today, Odd Job Summer Adventure officially kicks off! As of today, I have 13 weeks left of summer, and 10 jobs to complete. What fun!!!
Just to recap, here's the jobs I have lined up so far.

1. Violin Teacher
2. Petsitter
Possibilities:
1. Student Camp Assistant (will know by next week!)
2. Babysitter
3. Sales Representative at AmericasMart
4. On-Call Server at Marriott

As you can tell, if all these work out, that is 6 jobs total. I need 4 more!



Ideas:
1) Character for birthday parties (ballerina, princess, fairy, etc)
2) Birthday Party Planner (I plan awesome birthday parties for kids)
3) Organization helper (It's been proven that if you don't help organize your house, it won't stay organized. So, I wouldn't do it all for you, but I would help you organize your closets, etc. Two sets of hands are better than one!!)

Let me know if you want to hire me, or if you have an opportunity I might be interested in. Thanks for reading my blog, and please "follow" it and share it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin