Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 3 of Job #2

Yesterday I worked for 13 hours at the hotel!!! We had two Indian weddings, and I was given my own tables to take care of. The weddings were both absolutely gorgeous. I love my job, although it tires me out! Got to eat lots of cake (had wedding cake for dinner...probably not the best idea, but it was fun).

More things I have learned:

1) Salt on right, pepper on left
2) Most Indians do not like ice in their water.
3) I have now learned 3 different napkin folds, and I'm quite good at them too!

:D

3 comments:

  1. 13 hours and your dad was worrying you'd be too tired to drive home. Glad you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh.....dad.........how sweet! Indian weddings are so pretty! Is the wedding cake for their weddings seasoned differently than for a traditional Wedding? I've always wondered about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the 2 weddings we had, the cake was like normal wedding cake. They did, however, eat some yellow soup-like stuff with it as an additional dessert.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin