Monday, May 23, 2011

Just a reminder -

If you would like to read the story behind this blog, go to the right side column and click on "April". Then, click on the "Story Behind" link, and you will find the background of this blog.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but one of the reasons I'm writing this blog is to give other students ideas about odd summer jobs that they should try out. Many people apply to grocery stores, jobs at the mall, etc. and these are all great jobs, but there are many more out there that aren't the generic summer job. If I've inspired you to seek an unusual summer job, let me know! I'd love to hear that my goal is being reached :)

Also, if you would like to comment on my blog, click the "Sign in" link at the top right corner of this page. You can sign in using gmail, yahoo, or your twitter account. I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin