Monday, May 9, 2011

Interview later today

Hello all,
So, I've got an interview later today for the student tech camp. Pretty excited about it. Tomorrow is my last final of the semester, so wish me luck and pray for me! I'm trying to study, but it's so hard to study a semester's worth of material! Hopefully God will come through and help me remember everything I've learned over the semester.
So, I've got at least 3 jobs lined up for the summer. 1) Violin teacher, 2) petsitter, and 3) babysitter. If you're looking for any of these, let me know :D I'm looking forward to working this summer. Rates are below if you are interested.

1) Violin teacher - $15/30 minute lesson + mileage if I am traveling to your home (I usually give lessons out of my home).
2) Petsitting rates vary b/c of distance to home, number of visits, etc but they usually are $5/day for cats and other small animals (1 visit a day) and $15/day for dogs (3 visits a day).
3) For babysitting, $7/hour for 1-3 children, $10/hour for 4-5 children.

Please comment if you have any questions, and don't forget to sign in and follow my blog :D Hoping to have 30 followers by Wednesday! I'm about halfway there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin