Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Buying clothes...

So, I didn't know until today that most women buy men's tuxedo shirts. I went to the store to get clothes for my banquet server job, since I'm starting training bright and early tomorrow morning (woot, woot!!!). I had to get black, long pants; a white, long-sleeve, button-down shirt; black, slip-resistant shoes; and black socks. Well, I ended up getting two white shirts, but now I know that shopping in the men's department is not weird - it's quite normal. Well, I'll know next time.

In about 4 minutes, I'll be starting my Job #1. Tomorrow, Job #2 starts. Job #3 in the next few weeks.

My prayers have changed from, "God, give me more jobs" to "God, give me the wisdom to know how much is too much." Yeah, He's blessing me. Profile of Job #1 to come later today.

Thanks for following my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin