Friday, May 13, 2011

I have a job!

This morning, I went to an interview at the Marriott for the position of On-Call Banquet Server. It was so nice, especially since I've known many people there for most of my life! So, to cut to the chase, I got the job!!!!! Filled out paperwork, did the whole drug test thing (that stick tasted pretty salty!), and will be going back in next week to fix the starting date. I'm so excited about this. Please pray for me - one of the parts of the job is carrying a tray over my shoulder with at least 8 plates on it! It's supposed to be really hard, so this will be my challenge to overcome during training.

Thanks for all the encouragement, and keep reading! ---> You can also "follow" my blog to stay updated :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin