Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Profile of Job #1 : Violin Teacher

Job Title: Violin Teacher
Job Schedule: Teach 30 min. lessons to students each week
Pay: $15/lesson

Perks of the job: Getting to do something I love as a job! I love being able to use my knowledge of violin to help other children excel in the art. Also, knowing that I will be teaching each week gives me an incentive to practice the violin myself. I know they are practicing each day, and I need to practice too.

Challenges of the job: Making sure I'm not going too fast! I want to teach them proper position, scales, vibrato, and bowing techniques in the first lesson. They need to go slower than that, one step at a time.

Wish me luck as I continue this job this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin