Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Cats Take Over!

In honor of all the cats of Istanbul, I've got a cat challenge for you today! 


MUTTS by Patrick McDonnell | 09/05/13


I see cats everywhere I go, and I'm sure you do too. Take a snapshot of the cats you see during your day, put it up on Instagram, and tag @faithful_nomad and #theCatTakeover on your picture.

 

If you don't have an Instagram, right now is a good time to sign up :) And, if you aren't following @faithful_nomad and @k_rover_explores_the_world yet, go ahead and do that too. Can't wait to see the cats of your neighborhood. I'll be sure to post some pictures of cats I see today, so keep a watch on @faithful_nomad for some cute kitties to brighten your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin