Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Landed in Frankfurt!

Hello all! I have successfully landed in Frankfurt, Germany for a lay-over on my way to Istanbul. Got to see the prettiest site as we landed - there are wind farms everywhere!!! I haven't traveled abroad since 4 years ago, and it is crazy to see and hear so many different languages around me. I had a flight attendant ask me if I wanted tea or coffee this morning, but she asked me in German. Guess I look sort of German??

Have to say that Lufthansa is an amazing airline. The flight attendants are wonderful and so helpful!

Will keep you all posted! Love to all, and sleep tight - since chances are, it is the middle of the night where you are :)

1 comment:

  1. Time to learn yet another language. Thanks for the updates. Keep em coming. Istanbul or BUST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin