Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BINGO!



Ok, here's the inside scoop. At my hotel job as a banquet server, the whole hotel staff plays Safety Bingo. Everyone is issued a bingo card, and on every day that we do not have any accidents (excluding weekends), a bingo number is posted in the Loyalty Packet (our daily newsletter). I received my bingo card with my first paycheck, and every day I would check to see if I had the daily bingo number. Well, after a month of working at the hotel, I won!!! I got 5 in a diagonal :) My winnings = $56!!! I love winning stuff, especially cash. Now, the pot goes back to $25 (it goes up $1 every day until someone wins), and I've got my new card. Let the games begin!

Keep checking back for more of my summer fun and adventures! Have a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin