Monday, July 11, 2011

What's up?

Actually, a day off of work is what's up for me! After this past weekend, I think I deserve a day with absolutely nothing to do. This past Saturday, I worked 14 hours at the hotel as a banquet server!!! I didn't get home until 2am on Sunday morning. It was another wonderful Indian wedding. For this wedding dinner, they hired a photo booth for the guests, which stayed busy for the entire night. The decorations were modern and very lovely, and the DJ did an amazing job.

 I finally got to see the Indians dance with sticks (I'm not sure what they are called), and it was pretty cool. The sticks are about a foot long, and everyone gets two of them. They get in two lines, and hit sticks with the person in front of them. Then, they step to their left to change partners. It may not sound like a lot, but they love it, and danced like this for a very long time :)

TTYL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin