Monday, July 18, 2011

Profile of Job #7 - Advertising Aide for Real Estate Agent

Job Title: Advertising Aide for Real Estate Agent (I sort of came up with this job title, 'cause I wasn't sure what you would call what I'm doing. Sounds pretty cool, though, huh?!)

Job Description: A family friend of ours is a real estate agent and the real estate firm he works for advertises one of their house-searching sites via Craigslist. So, he asked if I would be interested in posting their Craigslist advertisements, 10 each morning and 10 each evening, 5 days a week. The ads are already made, I just have to copy and paste. This must be the easiest, work from home, odd job I've had!

Job Salary: $100/month

How I got this job: Letting people know that you are open to work and that you are responsible and good at a lot of things really helps when looking for jobs. I've said it before, but repetition is everything, right? :P - The majority of jobs you get will be because you know someone involved with the company. Networking isn't just for professionals - you can do it too!

3 more jobs to go before I reach my summer goal!!! Post on this blog if you have any ideas for my future jobs :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin