Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Ramblin' Post of 10 Things of Randomness

#1 - Water-splitting is a process that creates hydrogen. Water-spitting is something that makes me laugh.... Proofreading technical papers can actually be very entertaining.  

#2 - You have to subscribe to NerdsBehavingBadly on Youtube! Many of these vlog videos feature me and Emily doing crazy, random things just for the fun of it :) Hey, what's life without a little bit of crazy?

#3 - I like pizza. My favorite pizzeria in DC = We, the Pizza!

#4 - I listen to music while I work. Yes, it is somewhat distracting. Yes, I do sometimes dance in my office chair. Current favorite: One Republic's Native album, specifically "Feel Again".


#5 - Stone Mountain is not made of granite like all your elementary teachers taught you...it's quartz monzonite...yes, I just blew your world. 

#6 - Bookstores = Kaelin is happy. Bookstores + coffee = Kaelin is very happy. Bookstores + coffee + comfy chairs = Kaelin is like a kid on a carousel with an icecream cone AND a pet monkey!

#7 - When I was little, my dream job was to be in Cirque du Soleil. I lie...that's still my dream job :)Can someone buy me a trapeze or something for Christmas?!

#8 -  I bet I can make you smile. Challenge accepted? Ok, put on a big sad face and read this.


If I didn't just win the challenge, I advise you to check your pulse.

#9 - On the subject of comics, this one describes my life...


Pearls Before Swine

#10 - Did you know that the word pasta in Turkish actually means cake? I'm totally serious!


Hope all this randomness added a smile to your face :D If it did, I've done my job, so let me know by commenting below...or you can throw bananas at me...actually, bananas are preferred, 'cause my kitchen is pretty bare right now...

1 comment:

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin