Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update: My life is crazy!

So far this week, I have worked as a violin teacher, babysitter, and banquet server. Job #5's profile to be posted next week!!!

For the past two days, I worked all day at the Marriott. From serving so many meals, I have come up with a few pointers for being a wonderful guest at a large banquet. Here goes:

1) When you are finished with your meal, do not place your napkin over your plate. Just put all of your used utensils square in the middle of your dish and sit back. Your dish will be picked up from your RIGHT side.

2) Keep your cups close to where they originally were placed. This helps the server not have to lean over you to reach your cup.

3) Make sure you are using the correct set of cups. Your cups and coffee mug are the ones by your right hand. If you are left handed, feel free to move these cups to your left side.

4) If you have lots of utensils, you use the outer ones first. Your fork above your plate is the dessert fork.

Thanks for reading my blog!

*~ Kaelin ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin