Sunday, August 14, 2011

The End of Summer :)

This Wednesday, my summer officially is ended and I will be back to classes, homework, reading assignments, and lab sessions. In the past 13 weeks, I have applied for over 20 jobs, been interviewed, and worked 7 different jobs! I didn't reach my goal of 10 jobs, but 7 seems pretty close to me. My odd job summer adventure was a blast, and I have met so many new people and had so many exciting experiences. I'm so glad I made the decision to pursue a working summer.
Some of my jobs will continue during the school year, while others are officially over. It was so much fun teaching violin lessons this summer to 2 very special students, and I hope that is something I can do in the future too. I will continue banquet serving on weekends, and I will also keep posting ads on craigslist for Job #7.

Thanks for following my blog this summer! I hope you had fun reading about my experiences and maybe were inspired to try a new job or experience.

P.S. Keep a look-out for a bonus Job #8 in the coming weeks!!! 


~Kaelin Priger



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin