Monday, August 1, 2011

A Day to be Lazy...

Besides doing my daily posting for my Job #7, I have had a fun-filled, lazy, work-free day. Went bowling with my coworkers at the Marriott for our 2nd Quarter Bowling Outing today and won a 1-night stay with breakfast for 2 at a hotel in Atlanta!!! Can't wait to go sleep like royalty sometime with the family just for fun :) 



Also, raked in about $2,000 in cash and assets this afternoon...............................in Monopoly with my friends :P Good times. Which leads to the official 'answer-back' for this post: What's your favorite board game to play with your family? Make sure you comment with your answer!
 
As always, thanks for reading :) Keep checking back for more posts.

1 comment:

  1. I like Mexican Train (a game with dominoes).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin