Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bonus Job #8: Character at Birthday Party!

Job Title: Angelina Ballerina
Job description: I have a wonderful friend who asked me to be Angelina Ballerina at her daughter's 6th birthday party. I danced for 9 years when I was younger, so I still remember a lot of ballet. Thankfully, I haven't grown too much since my last recital, so I was able to wear my old costume and pointe shoes. I did a dance for the children at the party, stretched out with them, and taught them some fun dance moves. I also took a pair of pre-pointe shoes I still have and let the girls try them on and get pictures in pointe shoes. I know that would have fascinated me when I was that age!
Advantages of job: I got to play with children and get paid to do it! 
Job Salary: $20/hour

How to get this kind of job: There are several agencies that hire out characters for birthday parties. I got this job from my friends knowing my background in dance, and that I love working with children. 

Thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing job you did!!!!! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad your little princess loved her party so much :) She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin