Friday, January 20, 2017

Vegan Flies {Air France}

Did you know that Air France offers amazing vegan meals??!!



I flew with Air France over Christmas this year, and on my long-haul flights (~ 8 hours), I was given the option under my reservation to choose a "special meal" for free.

This ranged from vegetarian (ovo-lacto) to gluten-free, and then there was the one I wanted: Vegetarian (egg and dairy free). 

Unfortunately, I had to pick through the short-flight breakfasts to make a vegan meal, but the dinners were superb. They even gave me vegan butter! I slathered that stuff alllllll over my bread in happiness.

One of my dinners, featuring a couscous salad, lentil salad, a BROWNIE, applesauce, bread and vegan butter, and water. I ate absolutely every bite of this meal.
One snack I received was a vegetable pizza pocket, and another dinner even had a quinoa salad. Talk about an amazing experience with airplane food!

Other bonus - I got my meal before everyone else on the flight!
The stewards confirmed my meal choice with me when I got onto the plane, and they brought me my special meal before serving other guests. So, if you want to eat early, choosing a vegetarian meal is the way to go.

Have you flown other airlines and received great vegan food? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin