Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Inspiration

Someday, I would like to be able to tell my grandkids cool stories about my past jobs and experiences. I would like to make them laugh at all the funny situations I got myself into. In short, I would like to be like my grandpa.

You'll hear me refer to him as Boopapa - where that name came from is another story altogether :P I absolutely love listening to my Boopapa's stories about all the fun jobs he has done. Like being a Good Humor man, and how he kept scoundrels from stealing the icecream from the back of the truck. Or how he was Batman at a movie theater, and would run across the stage, to the extreme delight of all the kids. Or how he was a ballerina in the Olympics (okay, I was disappointed when I found out he was just kidding about that one). My grandpa is one of the funniest people I know, and these stories have cracked me up since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. And I want to have funny stories like that too. That's why I'm looking for the ordinary and the extraordinary in summer jobs. I want to get real experience, but I also want to have a blast and get some funny stories out of it! Hopefully, I'll get to share some with you this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin