Monday, April 11, 2011

The adventure hasn't even begun...

but I'm already enjoying it! In the last 24 hours, I have found out about 3 more jobs that I might be able to do this summer.

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog and contacted me about a job!!! You're the best :D

Here's my progress:

1) I would love to have experience in serving! I've already found out about a possible position at a senior living residence where I would be a server at meal-times in their dining room. I love meeting new people, making new friends, and being able to give someone a great experience. Will keep you updated on this.

2) Playing a character at children's b'day parties! Already have a request for August to be Angelina Ballerina :D Keep me in mind if you need a fun princess, faery, ballerina, etc.

3) Working at The Mart in Atlanta. Will continue to look into working the July shows, but I have lots of contacts and opportunities.

More to come soon! Keep the comments, advice, opportunities coming :)

If you are like me and would like to do some fun odd jobs for experience and $ this summer, let me know. I'll let you know if I find something perfect for you :D

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I would LOVE to work the show at the Mart...do you have any info? If so I would LOVE to know more! Also, I saw yesterday that a few stores/dessert places in Suwannee Town Park are hiring, they wouldn't be odd jobs but just something you may want to check into :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know about the Mart jobs as soon as I find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay!! Let me know if that date works!! I painted the Angelina Mask yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin