Friday, April 29, 2016

You open your mailbox...

...and *bam*, you spot something handwritten, something that's not a junk ad from the local fast food joint, or a bill reminding you of how much you spent on gas this month. It's a postcard! Snail mail is one of my favorite ways to stay in touch with friends, and let's just admit it, we all love to get personal notes in the mail. Like, we little-kid-hearing-icecream-truck love it.



So, I want to make your day by sending a postcard your way! I got this idea from The Bro'd Trip, who send postcards to each of their followers (cool guys, right?).  My postcards might be from any city I'm staying in or traveling through, and it is sure to be handwritten and full of some happy encouragement and sunshine. You in?

Here's how:

1. Follow my blog by email right over there on the right side ->
2. Send me a message through the "Contact me!" form with your address in the message section.
3. Check your mailbox each day! It may take a while, but you will get your snail mail, promise :)

No limits on where you live in the world - I will gladly send to any country! Plus, by following my blog by email, you will get more happy articles delivered into your inbox too, making your Faithful Nomad reading even easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin