Friday, August 29, 2014

The Next Chapter: Going Back to Istanbul

Hi everyone,
 Thanks for following my adventures for the past year or so. I strongly believe that God has an adventure plan for each and every one of us, and it has been fun to be able to share what He has been doing in my life with you.

This week I submitted my application for a student visa for Turkey. Yep, I'm going back at the beginning of October. I'll be taking intensive Turkish language classes for the first 10 months or so, and then we'll see what happens. If you've been following the blog for a while, you know that God has a way of re-shaping the plans that I have for my life, and I'm continuously learning to be flexible and wait for His timing and His plans. It's an exciting and anxious time, and I really appreciate your prayers.

 As I move into this next chapter, I won't be using Faithful Nomad as much for updates. I will, however, still be posting to @faithful_nomad on Instagram. It's been a joy to post on Faithful Nomad, and I really appreciate everyone who has kept up with my journey through this.

Love you all!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin