Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's that time of the year again!

Teens, you know that feeling...school is almost out, and you want some great summer adventure to make this summer one to remember. Plus, you really could do with some $ for college. Never fear! You have come to the right place :)

The summer is a great time to get outside of your comfort zone and get a fun job! Building your resume will help you out down the road, and getting a summer job will help you meet new people, have new experiences, and make $ so you can have more fun in your free time.

Why stick to the normal jobs that EVERYONE applies for? You'll have a better chance of getting the job if you are creative and find a job that many people may pass over. This was my goal last summer, to have an Odd Job Summer Adventure (hence the blog). I challenged myself to have 10 odd jobs over summer break. I ended up enjoying 7 odd jobs (working around all those work schedules is a challenge in itself), and I had the time of my life. Why not check out my job descriptions to see if there is one you might like to try? Go over to the right side of this blog and click on a summer month to have easy access to my job descriptions. Let me know if you try one of these jobs! I would love to hear how it goes :)

Thanks for reading :)

~Kaelin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin