Thursday, November 17, 2011

On coffee strike...



As of yesterday, I am officially on coffee strike. You ask, "why would a college kid be okay with giving up coffee?!" Well, because I know that there are a ton of North Korean refugees in need of rescuing right now, and this is something I can do to help. Along with other supporters of Liberty in North Korea, a non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing NK refugees, I am giving up coffee until the funds are secured to rescue the 16th refugee. It takes $2500 to rescue each refugee, and LiNK has raised enough money to rescue 14 refugees on the next mission. They need $4062 more to make that 16. If you want to help a refugee have a new life of freedom (and help me get my coffee back), check out my LiNK page at http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise/link?fcid=129849. Read my story, watch the videos, and consider giving a few bucks to change someone's life.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following my adventure!

-Kaelin